Patient Info / Forms
Welcome to Elliott Physical Therapy!
We are here to help you quickly achieve empowering results! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us at 617-506-7210 or fill out the Make Appointment form at the top of the page.
You will find our practice welcoming, supportive, and here to make sure you achieve the very best and fastest results possible. Please review the following information thoroughly in order to make the most of your physical therapy here with us:
Our Business Hours Are:
- Monday through Friday: 7am to 8pm
- Saturday: 8am to 2pm
- Sunday: By appointment only
At Elliott Physical Therapy, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please follow the Intake Form link below and submit that online. Then print and fill out the New Patient Registration Form below, and bring it with you to your first visit along with your insurance information and photo ID.
Before Your First Visit
- Please make a list of questions that you may have and bring them to your first physical therapy visit.
- Write down signs and symptoms that you notice that can be of importance to your physical therapist.
- Write down key information about your past medical history, treatments, current medications, and other information that can help our physical therapists with the initial evaluation.
- Please call our office to verify your health insurance benefits.
- Please fill out the patient forms to the best of your ability before coming in. This will help save you time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first physical therapy appointment.
- Bring in a copy of your applicable family health insurance cards and photo ID.
- Bring with you any prescriptions from your physician for physical therapy.
What to Expect for New Patients
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They are here to ensure your registration is setup smoothly so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your physical therapist will ask you questions about your medical history, current pain or injury. Good communication helps us understand your problem better.
- Your movement, strength, coordination and much more will be tested. Our goal is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your physical therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your physical therapist will discuss their recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to relieve your symptoms and start your plan of care. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of physical therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your physical therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your physical therapist will write up their findings and create a treatment plan or plan of care to submit to your physician.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call us at 617-506-7210. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.