Strength and Conditioning
Elliott Physical Therapy supports student-athletes in the communities that we serve.
We provide Physical Therapy/ Athletic Training services to area high schools, colleges and professional sports teams organizations including:
- Fontbonne Academy
- Milton High School
- Brady Academy of Irish Dance
- Boston Arts Academy
- Boston Blades
- Curry College
Our team of licensed, certified athletic trainers, certified strength and conditioning specialists, exercise physiologists, and physical therapists are committed to injury prevention for all student-athletes.
Our services include:
- Per diem athletic training for event/tournament coverage
- Performance enhancement programs, clinical rehabilitation, and educational seminars.
- Coordinating pre-participation physical exams and orthopedic screenings
- Performance Enhancement camps & clinics
- Group and Individualized fitness training
- Conducting coaching seminars and health fairs
- Onsite Team Screens and Injury Prevention Evaluations
- Training and Event Coverage
- Coordinating and assisting in the prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of athletic injuries
Contact Elliott Physical Therapy today at email@example.com and we’ll design and implement a personalized program that works for your organization.
Interested in a career at Elliott Physical Therapy on our Injury Prevention Team? Visit elliottphysicaltherapy.com/careers.